Make these quick and easy air fryer lamb meatballs with a Mediterranean flair. Serve them as an appetizer for your parties or as the main course with your favorite side dishes.
Cooking lamb meatballs or any meatballs in the air fryer gives you perfectly cook and Juicy lamb meatballs. Once you start cooking meatballs in the air fryer, you won’t look back to cook them any other way.
Air fryer lamb meatballs are made with simple ingredients, and it is a delicious and easy recipe perfect for lunch, dinner, or as an appetizer.
Ingredients to make air fryer lamb meatballs
Ground lamb: If you get it grass-fed, it is incredibly delicious and nutritious. It’s a great source of B-complex, omega-3 fatty acids, folate, choline, and vitamins.
Ground cumin: It brings earthy warmth and subtle citrus flavor to lamb.
Granulated onion: This is an easy way to add full, fresh onion flavor without the texture of fresh onion.
Fresh parsley: if you only have dried parsley, you can use 2 teaspoons instead of the 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley.
Ground cinnamon: it gives a warm, earthy, and sweet taste to lamb.
How to make air fryer lamb meatballs
SEPT 1. In a large bowl, combine the lamb, cumin, onion, parsley, and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
STEP 2. Form mixture into approximate 1 inch balls
STEP 3. Place the meatballs in the air fryer basket and cook at 350F for 12-15 minutes. Shake the meatballs halfway through. Enjoy warm!
- You can use your hands to mix the lamb with the rest of the ingredients or get help from a food processor.
- You don’t need breadcrumb or eggs to make this recipe. And they won’t fall apart.
- Don’t try to cook lamb meatballs at 400F in the air fryer. It can cause smoke and activate your smoke detector.
- You can use an ice cream scoop to get more even meatballs.
- You can make this recipe ahead of time or double the recipe and freeze the lamb meatballs for up to 3 months.
How to freeze lamb meatballs?
These lamb meatballs can be frozen cook or raw.
Cooked: After air frying the lamb meatballs in the air fryer, let them cool completely before freezing. Line a baking sheet put them in the freezer until completely frozen. Place them in an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months.
Raw: Form the lamb mixture into meatballs and place them on a lined baking sheet with parchment paper. Freeze until completely frozen, place them in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to 3 months.
Thaw the lamb meatballs in the fridge, then cook or heat them.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH AIR FRYER LAMB MEATBALLS
These air fryer lamb meatballs are perfect with a simple salad and toasted pita bread as a great lunch or dinner. You can also make gyro with these air fried lamb meatballs.
Looking for more air fryer Recipes
Healthy Air fryer Teriyaki Chicken: This air fryer teriyaki chicken recipe is healthy, delicious, and ready in less than 30 minutes.
Delicious Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites : You’ll be game day ready with these easy to make and guilt-free air fryer cauliflower bites.
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the lamb, cumin, onion, parsley, and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Form mixture into approximate 1 inch balls
- Place lamb meatballs in the air fryer basket and cook at 350F for 12-15 minutes. Shake the meatballs halfway through.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 28g
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary significantly based on products used. When the recipe list salt to taste the amount of salt is not calculated, only the sodium in the other ingredients is calculated.