Perfect and easy to peel air fryer hard-boiled eggs, no water needed, no fuss. Just quick and easy hard-boiled eggs!
Air fryer hard-boiled eggs This is the easiest way to make hard-boiled eggs, no waiting for the water to boil, you only need to place the eggs straight from the fridge to the air fryer and walk away.
If you like to have a boiled egg recipe that peel easily, then this recipe is for you. It is creamy and perfectly cooked without that green ring around the yolk, the best for salad or devil eggs.
If you still don’t have an air fryer, you need to get one; it is so easy to use you don’t heat the whole house and so convenient.
How to make hard-boiled in the air fryer
- STEP 1. Place the eggs in the basket of the air fryer in a single layer.
- STEP 2. Set the air fryer to cook the eggs at 280°F for 18 minutes.
- STEP 3. When the cooking time is up, immediately, removed the eggs and placed the cooked eggs in the bowl of ice cold water to cool.
- STEP 4. When eggs are cool, remove the shells before eating.
Repeat the steps if you are making more than six eggs at a time in a small basket.
- Eggs need to be in a single layer for even cooking.
- All air fryers are different before you try a dozen eggs, first, try couple eggs to make sure the time and temperature work fine for your air fryer.
How to peel air fryer hard-boiled egg
After the eggs are done is very important to place the cooked eggs in a bowl of ice water to cool, this will make the eggs easier to peel.
Crack the eggs when they are still warm and return to the cool water.
When the eggs are cool enough for you to handle, start peeling inside the ice bath to release the shell. The water seeps under the thin film that clings to the whites, and that way help release the shell easier.
How long hard-boiled egg in the air fryer
You are going to air fryer the eggs for 18 minutes to get perfect hard-boiled eggs.
You don’t need to preheat the air fryer or have the eggs at room temperature. Place the eggs straight from the fridge to the air fryer basket and set the temperature and cooking time, and wait for the magic to happen.
What temperature for hard-boiled egg in the air fryer
The temperature to get perfect eggs in the air fryer is to set the air fryer at 280 F
How long hard-boiled eggs stay fresh
Hard-boiled eggs air fryer or boiled on the stove stay fresh for two hours outside the refrigerator. It is best to keep hard-boiled eggs stored in the fridge if you are not planning to eat them in the two-hour frame recommended by the CDC.
How long can hard-boiled egg stay in the refrigerator
Air fryer har
How to store hard boiled eggs
The best practice to store hard-boiled eggs is to keep them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Can you freeze hard-boiled egg
It is not recommended to freeze hard-boiled eggs because the whites become tough and watery. And who wants to eat watery
Other Air fryer Recipes You Should Try
Thank you for reading Enjoy Clean Eating! Please if you make this recipe don't forget to comment and rate this recipe.
I'd love to see your creation share with me on Instagram @enjoy.cleaneating, you can also share this recipe with your friends and family if you want them to try it
- 3 large eggs or many eggs you want
- 1 bowl filled with water and ice
- Place the eggs in the basket of the air fryer in a single layer.
- Set the air fryer to cook at 280°F for 18 minutes.
- When the cooking time is up, immediately, place the cooked eggs in the bowl of ice water to cool.
- When eggs are cool, remove the shells before eating or store them in the fridge before peeling the shell off.
Note: Eggs need to be in a single layer for even cooking.
All air fryers are different before you try a dozen eggs, first, try couple eggs to make sure the time and temperature work fine for your air fryer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 95Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 248mgSodium: 101mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 8g
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary significantly based on products used. When the recipe list salt to taste the amount of salt is not calculated, only the sodium in the other ingredients is calculated.