This easy air fryer turkey tenderloin recipe is super flavorful with few ingredients and less than 10 minutes of prep.
Sweet, smokey, and so succulent turkey tenderloin in air fryer is guaranteed to be your family's new favorite weeknight dinner! Ready in under thirty minutes and made using only three ingredients, this is the perfect choice for the family on the go.
Air fryer turkey tenderloin is perfect for Thanksgiving or holidays if you have a small gathering and don't want to make a whole bone-in turkey breast in the air fryer but still want to serve turkey to your guests.
"As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases"
Cooking turkey in the air fryer means it retains moisture keeping it nice and succulent. And the jerk seasoning adds an extra layer to the perfectly cooked turkey, creating a mouthwatering bite.
I especially like air fryer turkey breast tenderloin as a special treat for small holiday gatherings. It's terrific served buffet style with your favorite sauce and classic side dishes.
Ingredients you'll need to make turkey tenderloin
**Find the full list of ingredients along with the recipe instructions at the end of this post**
Jerk seasoning is a spice blend including allspice, thyme, nutmeg, onion, scotch bonnet peppers, and brown sugar. You can use your favorite spice blend if you don't have jerk seasoning.
Tools used to make the recipe
How to cook turkey tenderloin in air fryer
This air fryer recipe for turkey tenderloin is easy to make following the steps below.
Combine the jerk seasoning, brown sugar, and salt in a small bowl. Pat dry the turkey tenderloins with paper towels, spritz with oil, sprinkle the seasoning mixture all over the turkey, and rub it with your fingers.
Place the turkey tenderloin in the air fryer basket and air fry to 390ºF for 25 minutes turning halfway through or cooking until an instant meat thermometer registers 170ºF.
Remove from the basket and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing. Serve and Enjoy!
How long to cook turkey tenderloin in air fryer
It takes around 25 minutes to cook turkey tenderloins in air fryer at a temperature of 390°F.
The cooking time will vary depending on your air fryer's model and the size of your turkey tenderloins, so use a meat thermometer to check that it has reached the right temperature.
The correct turkey tenderloin internal temperature is 170°F.
What to serve with Air fryer turkey tenderloin
Turkey breast tenderloin air fryer is a fantastic addition to any holiday buffet table. Simply serve it with your favorite sauce and sides like:
- Air fryer green beans
- Bacon Wrapped brussels sprouts in air fryer
- Air fryer baby carrots
- Roasted whole sweet potato in air fryer
- Air fryer acorn squash
- Roasted butternut squash in the air fryer
It also makes a fantastic low-carb entree when served with instant pot mashed cauliflower and air fryer asparagus- so tasty!
How to store turkey breast tenderloin
One of the great things about this turkey tenderloin air fryer recipe is that you can season the meat ahead of time and store it until you're ready to cook it - the perfect make-ahead dish!
Once you've seasoned the turkey, it will keep in the fridge for 1-2 days and in the freezer for 2-3 months.
After you've cooked the turkey in the air fryer, it can be kept in the fridge for 3-4 days as long as you seal it in an airtight container. It will keep in the freezer for 2-3 months.
How to reheat turkey tenderloin
You can reheat the turkey tenderloin in the air fryer, oven, stovetop, or microwave. However, for best results, use the air fryer.
- In the air fryer: Preheat the air fryer to 350°F. Lay the turkey tenderloins out in a single layer (work in batches if you have too much for one layer) and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- In the oven: Preheat the oven to 300°F. Wrap the turkey in foil and heat for 30-45 minutes.
- Place the turkey in a skillet on the stovetop and cover with water (or stock). Put the lid on the pan, and bring to a simmer medium-high. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- In the microwave: Put the turkey in a microwave container with a lid (this keeps the moisture in) and cook 70% power for one minute per pound.
- Always check that the turkey has reached the correct turkey tenderloin internal temperature of 170°F using a meat thermometer before serving.
- If you're heating from frozen, you will need to defrost thoroughly first - unless you are using the air fryer, in which case you can heat from frozen. Allow an extra 2-3 minutes.
No - the turkey tenderloin is the most tender part of the breast. Tenderloin is usually skinless and boneless, but turkey breast is usually skin-on and bone-in.
Turkey tenderloin is low in saturated fats, and it's lower in calories than other meats, so it's a good choice for people on a calorie-controlled diet.
When cooking turkey breast tenderloin in air fryer, it's essential to ensure that you only have a single layer of turkey pieces and a small gap between each one. Leaving enough space ensures that the hot air can correctly circulate and cook the turkey.
The exact number will depend on the size of your air fryer and tenderloins.
More Air Fryer Recipes to Try
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Turkey Thighs in Air Fryer
- Turkey Bacon in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Turkey Legs Recipe
- Turkey Wing in Air Fryer
- 2 (12 ounces) turkey breast tenderloin
- 1 tablespoons Jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprayer bottle with olive oil
- In a small bowl combine the jerk seasoning, brown sugar, and salt. Pat dry the turkey tenderloins with paper towels, spritz with oil and sprinkle the seasoning mixture all over the turkey and rub in with your fingers.
- Place the turkey tenderloin in the air fryer basket and air fry to 390ºF for 25 minutes turning halfway through or cooking until an instant meat thermometer registers 170ºF.
- Remove from the basket and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing. Serve and Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 136mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.