These taquitos in the air fryer are delicious, easy, and make the perfect quick lunch or snack.
Smoked salmon taquitos are perfectly crispy without deep frying and adding extra oil. These air fryer taquitos are crunchy on the outside with a Mediterranean filling like smoked salmon, fresh veggies, and a Greek dipping sauce. They’re great for summer or all year round.
In this blog post, you’ll find tips and the answered to some FAQs like:
- How To Make taquitos in the air fryer?
- What to serve with smoked salmon taquitos?
- How to store and reheat taquitos?
How to make taquitos in air fryer
**At the end of this post, you can find the printable step-by-step instructions and ingredient list. **
Step 1. Warm corn tortillas if using. Omit if using flour tortillas (like almond, cassava, chickpeas, etc.)
Step 2. Add half of the smoked salmon, zucchini strips, spinach, capers, and onion to the center of the tortilla, then roll up tightly. Set seam side down in the air fryer basket. Repeat with the remaining tortilla. Cook to 400ºF for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
How long to cook taquitos in the air fryer
Cook taquitos for 5 minutes on each side or until your desired crispiness.
What to serve with smoked salmon taquitos
You can serve this Mediterranean taquito recipe with homemade or store-brand tzatziki sauce.
Mediterranean green salad is perfect for this summer heat.
How to store and reheat air fryer taquitos
This recipe is for one person serving, but if you want to make extra to have on hand or end with leftovers, you can store them in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days and reheat in the air fryer for 1-2 minutes when ready to serve.
How to roll tortillas without breaking them
The secret to rolling tortillas successfully without breaking them is warming the tortilla beforehand. You can warm them in the air fryer or a pan on the stove.
TOOLS USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
Click the links below to see or buy the items used to make this recipe
Air fryer. Perfect for making fried food with little to no oil and gives you the convenience of a small convection oven.
More quick and easy air fryer recipes you’ll love
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Crispy air fryer zucchini chips
- Air fryer Cauliflower bites
- Air fryer steak bites
- Best air fryer turkey bacon
- Air Fryer Breakfast Sausage
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes Recipe
- Air Fryer Swordfish Steaks Recipe
- 2 tortillas (I use almond flour tortillas)
- 3 oz. smoked salmon
- 1/2 small zucchini, cut in wedges or strips
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach
- Red onion
- Tzatziki sauce
- Warm tortillas according to package direction if using corn tortillas. Spray or brush the air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Add half of the smoked salmon, zucchini strips, spinach, capers, and onion to the center of the tortilla, then roll up tightly. Set seam side down in the air fryer basket. Repeat with the remaining tortilla.
- Spray oil or brush olive oil on top of the rolled tortillas and air fry to 400ºF for 8 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve warm and enjoy with tzatziki sauce.
- Use the tortilla you like; it comes down to your preference; I love almond flour tortilla and other gluten-free tortillas. Don’t forget to warm the tortilla if using corn tortillas because they are easier to roll once they’re warm.
- Don’t have an air fryer and still want to make this simple recipe using the oven, bake to 350ºF for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Overfilling the tortillas will make them hard to roll.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 503Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 850mgCarbohydrates: 68gFiber: 6gSugar: 7gProtein: 27g
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary significantly based on products used. When the recipe list salt to taste the amount of salt is not calculated, only the sodium in the other ingredients is calculated.